There is a strong evidence base that fun, game-based play enhances collaborative learning and creates opportunities for positive employee engagement. It also helps develop transferable workplace skills and a positive team culture.
Escape Hunt combines problem solving, lateral thinking and teamwork with the excitement of competition in a highly engaging and fun-filled activity, sure to appeal to all ages and fitness levels.
As teams of world famous detectives (up to 6 per team) ‘locked’ in a themed room, your mission is to solve the crime in 60 action packed minutes by using teamwork, mental and observation skills to find clues, solve puzzles and crack codes to beat the clock and be the first team to escape.
So whether you’re looking for a social event or a results-driven team building experience, we can make your event a memorable one.
Escape Hunt is exciting, addictive, challenging, educational and above all, fun and sure to be a hit.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Fully customised experiences that meet your unique needs
• 6 game rooms offering 3 different adventures; each adventure is installed identically into 2 rooms so teams can race each other
• 1.5 to 4+ hr packages with exclusive use of our premises
• Outdoor BBQ private event space available for use
• Large, comfortable lounge area with complimentary hot drinks
• BYO available
• Groups of 12 to 72 people, with 36 people able to play at a time
• For 36+ participants, separate groups are rotated through the escape games and teamwork and/or relaxation time
• No strenuous physical activity involved
• Our games are designed to be challenging but solvable with good teamwork, observation, problem-solving and communication
• Experienced game masters on hand to give hints
• Conveniently located at Southport with ample parking spaces
For further information or queries on how we can assist in making your event a memorable one, please email us at [email protected] or use the contact form at the bottom of this page.
Here is some recent client feedback by groups on The Escape Hunt Experience:
“Escape Hunt was a unique experience and thoroughly enjoyed be everybody. The activity placed the team in a unique situation which encouraged (and required!) every member to contribute and work together in order to achieve the objective. This sets Escape Hunt apart from other team building activities we’ve tried in the past. Highly recommended!”
Listed Equities, Macquarie Group Limited, Australia
“The site was very easy to use and Robin was extremely helpful, they were also flexible as we didn’t have confirmed numbers until a few days before the event. The event itself was excellent; perfect for a corporate team building event – it was challenging, fund and we would definitely book again. Very convenient to the office being in the centre of the city.”
Corporate Financial Services, Commonwealth Bank of Australia
“Definitely encourages teamwork and clue solving. It was a very good experience. The staff were extremely helpful, and the setup was well designed. Our group (all first timers) had a lot of fun! The challenge was reasonable and it is an activity which everyone can enjoy! A good bonding session within the team and last but not least, really great heart-racing fun, and an excellent exercise for the brain too! We will definitely recommend it to other team/family/friends”
Doris Toh, Shell Oil
“I organised a corporate event with Escape Hunt Sydney for ~30 people, and it was a fantastic experience. From organisational point of view it was excellent: the communication prior to event was very good, and during the game itself the staff was friendly and well-organised, plus we had the whole area reserved just for our group. The puzzles are interesting and challenging, but not overwhelming – it was really fun and I received very positive feedback from the whole group. Overall, I highly recommend it!”